//Mr. Ariff Nizamuddin Vs Mrs. Amira Najwa
The Intro
Entries About Linkies Stuff



Hi, Assalamualaikum. Saya sayang "gulahati" saya, saya perlukan "gulahati" saya, walaupun kekadang buat perangai jugak. mihmihmih :love:


My Tagboard
  • URL blog only
  • Click Go once only
  • Don't ever you want to SPAM
  • )!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->


    Credits!
    Template: Us Us
    Inspired By: arezayreen
    Basecode By: Mrs.Ayreen Mrs.Ayreen
    Others:   


    Don't make a mess please .
    Friday, October 19, 2012 • Permalink • Add comment {0}
    okey . stup up . 
    please stand up will comes shows .
    cravings my ice cream already .
    HAHA . 

    B , stay up okey , 
    don't make a mess please okey b ? 
    jangan nak buad hal sangat .
    manje ta suka . 

    better tell me , 
    either i do better known from someone ,
    guess how . 
    naaa , stay right and stand stood . 

    first word ! 
    JANGAN CARI PASAL . 
    me sayang you . 
    don't make me mad b . 
    me cincang-2 u .
    HAHA . 

    rawrrrrr . 
    loveyou tayang cukbango . 

    :) 

    Mmmuaaaahh *