//Mr. Ariff Nizamuddin Vs Mrs. Amira Najwa
The Intro
Entries About Linkies Stuff



Hi, Assalamualaikum. Saya sayang "gulahati" saya, saya perlukan "gulahati" saya, walaupun kekadang buat perangai jugak. mihmihmih :love:


My Tagboard
  • URL blog only
  • Click Go once only
  • Don't ever you want to SPAM
  • )!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->


    Credits!
    Template: Us Us
    Inspired By: arezayreen
    Basecode By: Mrs.Ayreen Mrs.Ayreen
    Others:   


    I LoVe yOu MyRA
    Tuesday, September 13, 2011 • Permalink • Add comment {0}
    I never thought that love was true until the day i met you...
    and when i met you all my dreams came true..
    so please love me like i love you..

    having you in my life..
    makes everything so special and beautiful...

    I love you, not because of what you have
    but because of what i feels..
    I care for you,not because you need care
    but because i want to..
    i'm always here for you,not because i want you 
    to be with me,but because i want to be with you

    I love you more than any wod can say...
    i love you more than every action i take..
    i'll be right here loving you till the end..
    never ask why i love you,
    just accept that i do,and that i will
    for the rest of my life

    When i looked into your eyes..
    i didnt see just you..but i saw my tomorrow,
    and my future for the rest of my life.
    My love to you is everlasting..
    it will never old and it will never fade ..
    i will forever love you...

    If i had to choosen between breathing and loving you,,
    i would use my last breath to tell you i really love you my dear..
    If you want to know how much i love you,
    look into my eyes with your heart open..

    I LOVE YOU FOR BEING YOU
    AND THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL 
    WHEN I'M WITH YOU..

    my dear myra ayreen..
    arez nizam love you so much..

    Nota Tangan: Berbahasa ingeris skali sekala.eventhought xtau..p i try my best..
                        :-P




    Labels: