//Mr. Ariff Nizamuddin Vs Mrs. Amira Najwa
The Intro
Entries About Linkies Stuff



Hi, Assalamualaikum. Saya sayang "gulahati" saya, saya perlukan "gulahati" saya, walaupun kekadang buat perangai jugak. mihmihmih :love:


My Tagboard
  • URL blog only
  • Click Go once only
  • Don't ever you want to SPAM
  • )!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->


    Credits!
    Template: Us Us
    Inspired By: arezayreen
    Basecode By: Mrs.Ayreen Mrs.Ayreen
    Others:   


    After Raining Day
    Thursday, August 18, 2011 • Permalink • Add comment {0}
    Serious , people said RAINING is making so much troublesome, but for me .. raining day are meant to be there were a few distant gonna happen , people get hot when sunlight appears , but when raining some of them just looked at the sky and say's , THANK GOD . giving us raining ..


    our relationships gonna be that way , sometimes we got argue each other but some how , we can making a hole day colorful as we dosent get thought at all .. be the first or be the last , 2 thing without any compromises . trust me , u will be happy with me ? darllll ! everyone can say that but this is my swear , u gonna be happy with me ...  


    Just take me has what you are and gonna like what you done